We receive  21% of our annual funding from grant aid.  The remaining 79% comes from donations, fundraising events and our charity shop sales. Therefore, we rely greatly on donations and fundraising income in order to provide and enhance the services we provide and to reach out to more people affected by cancer.

Total Income for 2016 was  €430,989

Total Expenditure for 2016 was €434,277

.

income and exp.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

One of the many ways money is raised for Hope! 

One of the many ways money is raised for Hope!