The Hope Cancer Support Centre is looking forward to meeting everyone on Wednesday June 21st on Curracloe beach for what promises to be a truly wonderful evening. The evening will begin at 8pm with an opening ceremony. The walkers will quietly and mindfully walk along the beach. It will end with some meditation and a candlelight summer solstice Ceremony of Healing and Light. We wish to emphasise that the 21st of June is not a race or marathon but more a leisurely evening of walking in nature and slowing down to enjoy the many gifts that Curracloe beach has to offer. It is a chance to come together in a positive way for a night of healing and remembrance of all things positive in our lives. So whatever your own private intentions are, it is an opportunity for you to touch in to those on the night.
We are delighted to announce our Regulations & Entry form for the Wexford Volkswagen Stages Rally 2017 are available below; taking place on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th of September.
This year’s event offers:
- 200+ Stage Kilometres of smooth and technical tarmac stages
- 15 Stages including 3 new, never before used stages. ...
- Saturday Format 2x3 / Sunday Format 3x3
- Entry Fees: Main Field and Historic €699 plus €375 MI Insurance Levy
- Junior €399 plus €188 MI Insurance Levy
- A Counting Round of the Suirway Group South East Stages Championship
- HQ, Parc Ferme and Central Service Park in Wexford Town
- A Ferry discount with Stena Line for UK Competitors
- Historics to compete on all 15 stages
- Juniors to compete on all 9 stages on Sunday
We will also have live feeds and interviews available on rallyinterviews.com and onthepacenote.com all weekend.
The gallery of previous winners include Steve Woods, Mark Straker, James Stafford, Damien Cole, PJ McGrath, Eamonn Boland, Stephen Murphy, Pete Doughty, Donie Keating, Bill Connelly, Frank Meagher, Austin McHale, Bertie Fisher, Ger Buckley and Billy Coleman this promises to be a weekend of rallying in the Sunny South-East that is not to be missed!