Delivery and Shipping Policy
- The order for items purchased online, will be processed within 7-10 days of purchase date and will be posted to the customer via An Post. For item(s) purchased using the ‘click and collect’ option, an email will be sent to the customer once item(s) is purchased, to outline date and time item(s) can be collected.
Refunds and Returns Policy
- Returns are accepted by the Hope Charity Shop within a 14 day period (from the delivery or click and collect date for items purchased online and from the sale date for items purchased within the Shop).
- Late returns will not be accepted and it will be the responsibility of the customer to reclaim their returned items directly from the Shop. Items can only be held by the Shop for a period of 28 days after receipt.
- Items must be returned in the condition in which they were received and must have the original tag attached.
- The original invoice/receipt must be included with the returned items.
- Returned items marked by make-up, fake tan, stains or bodily odours will not be refunded.
- For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns on bodysuits, hair accessories, hats and jewellery items.
- Items can be returned directly to the Shop or by post/courier.
- For items purchased directly in the Shop, store credit or a refund will be allowed for returned items.
- For items purchased online, a refund will be allowed for returned items.
- For items returned by post/courier, postage fees will be borne by the customer. In order to ensure that we receive your returned items, we recommend that returns are sent via a registered insured delivery method which provides a tracking number to trace your parcel. We cannot refund for items which we have not received.
- Refunds can only be made by the same method which you originally paid. For items paid by debit/credit card, please allow up to two weeks for your return to be processed by the Hope Charity Shop. Your bank make take additional time to process the refund. The Hope Charity Shop has no control over this timeframe.
- For items for sale within the Shop, customers are allowed to set aside a maximum of 2 items per week to be held in the Shop to facilitate purchase of same.
Goods not Accepted Policy
It is the policy of the Hope Charity Shop not to accept the following items:
- Large pieces of furniture
- Electrical items
- Duvets and pillows
- Baby equipment, car seats, cots etc.
- Soiled/dirty items and items in bad condition