What are the symptoms of breast cancer?
- A change in the size or shape of one breast
- A change in the skin, like puckering, dimpling (like orange peel) or redness
- A change in the nipple shape or direction, like a pulled in or flattened nipple
- An unusual discharge (liquid) from one or both of your nipples
- A change on or around the nipple, such as a rash or flaky or crusted skin
- Swelling in your armpit or around your collarbone
- A lump, any size, or thickening in your breast
- Constant pain in one part of your breast or armpit
- Any change in how your breast normally looks and feels.
These symptoms can be caused by other things, but always get them checked